Ink Paper Words' Profile

My photo
Pacific Northwest, United States
In elementary school, I desperately wanted my mother to order books for me from those flyers Scholastic hands out to kids. She refused, citing the "perfectly good library down the street." I exacted revenge by becoming a card-carrying ALA accredited reference librarian. Ha! Take that!

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Beloved Readers

Yes, all 2 of you...

After much sneering at and condemnation of the #Twitternado, I finally succumbed. After considering my thoughts so profound that 140 characters could never suffice to express them, I discover the medium actually suits me to a T. Hence, what appears to be abandonment of this and my other blog, Hakuna Fritatta.


Nancy Pearl, Librarian Action Figure
Those of you jonesing for my missing pearls of wisdom can find them at my Twitter feed and new Wordpress blog. I'll be getting more into library and intellectual freedom issues again now that I've re-hitched with ALA and get their journal and several library listservs. BTW, ALA Midwinter in Seattle was awesome. So nice to be amongst my own kind again.

No comments:

Post a Comment