Ink Paper Words' Profile

My photo
Pacific Northwest, United States
In elementary school, I desperately wanted my mother to order books for me from those flyers Scholastic hands out to kids. She refused, citing the "perfectly good library down the street." I exacted revenge by becoming a card-carrying ALA accredited reference librarian. Ha! Take that!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Dear Rachael Ray:

http://community.livejournal.com/boardoutmind/1111579.html?view=26653723#t26653723

I saw some video and pix of you from Letterman last night. Now, for full disclosure, it must be said that I despise your cooking style and philosophy (dare I say...your 'culinary point of view'), as I love to spend time cooking for the people I love -- but really!

I do not watch you regularly or read or buy -- sorry Foodnetwork -- your cookbooks or many RR branded lines of weird products such as towels with potholders in the corners (can you say: accident waiting to happen?"), or "garbage bowl". There are, after all, garbage CANS and so many more people with more information, more accurately presented.

But I'm telling you....fire your stylist. Hire me. I'll make you look better and I don't even like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment