Ink Paper Words' Profile

My photo
Pacific Northwest, United States
In elementary school, I desperately wanted my mother to order books for me from those flyers Scholastic hands out to kids. She refused, citing the "perfectly good library down the street." I exacted revenge by becoming a card-carrying ALA accredited reference librarian. Ha! Take that!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

WHO DO I SUE??

what he did affects how others will express themselves in the FUTURE. Some young women will think.. shoot, I better answer how they want me to or else I will be called a C in front of millions as well...>>>>>>>>>>>>

Oh. You mean as in...You are in a job interview. They ask you a question. You don't have the perfect answer. They hire someone else. Someone on the internet said something about me that I don't like.

WHO DO I SUE??

WHO DO I BLAME??

Not my ignorance, nor dishonesty with potential employers.Oh. The choice is obvious. It's SATAN!!! Just don't be too hung up on discovering his address so that you can have a subpoena delivered. I'm a Christian, so any ill that befalls me is obviously the work of SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still think it's weird that people who WANT to be married are seen as the ENEMIES of marriage. Why does this fact escape so many? Wouldn't it make more sense to be opposed to people who don't see the point in bothering?

Why does no one see that the true enemies of marriage are those who want to be married to several women at once...,my cousins...eeeewwwww?

The true enemies of Christianity are those who abuse it for their own commercial ends. I want to be married to the person I've been with for 3 years now. but we don't have the money to make it happen.

It exactly like abortion -- if you think it's bad, don't get one. ;/

Hey honey, just be glad your aren't a Buddhist, Sikh, Muslim, Taoist,Catholic, wiccan. Imagine how publuc opinion would be against you of you wanted to practice something else? Where is freedom then????

No comments:

Post a Comment